When it’s time to replace your roof, reach out to the team at Millennium Roofing and Construction for affordable, high-quality residential roofing installation services!
When you hire us, you’ll get to choose from a wide variety of materials ranging from wood to metal. We’ll help you decide on the best roofing materials for your home. Trust us to exceed your expectations on jobs both big and small. We specialize in stress-free and easy roof installations!
Contact us today for a FREE estimate on residential roof installation services!
You can count on our locally owned business for complete residential roofing services, from minor repairs to total replacements. We’ll walk you through every step of the process and ensure your job is completed quickly and efficiently. Let us give you a roof that will stand the test of time!
From New Construction to Maintenance Storm Repair or Full Replacement
Call or fill out the form below
There are several types of roofing materials commonly used in residential construction, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the most popular options:
1. Asphalt shingles: Asphalt shingles are the most common type of residential roofing material in North America. They are relatively inexpensive, easy to install, and available in a wide range of colors and styles.
2. Metal roofing: Metal roofing is becoming increasingly popular due to its durability, energy efficiency, and modern appearance. Metal roofs can be made from steel, aluminum, copper, or other metals, and are available in a variety of styles, including panels, shingles, and tiles.
3. Wood shakes and shingles: Wood roofing materials, such as cedar or redwood, offer a natural and rustic look that can enhance the aesthetic appeal of a home. They are also relatively durable and can last up to 30 years with proper maintenance.
4. Tile roofing: Tile roofing is a popular option for homes with a Mediterranean or Spanish-style architecture. Tiles can be made from clay, concrete, or slate, and offer excellent durability and fire resistance.
5. Slate roofing: Slate is a natural stone material that is extremely durable and long-lasting. It is also very heavy and expensive, making it a less common option for residential roofs.
6. Synthetic roofing: Synthetic roofing materials, such as rubber or plastic, can mimic the look of other roofing materials while offering greater durability and resistance to weather and UV radiation.
The choice of residential roofing material often depends on factors such as cost, durability, aesthetics, and climate. It’s best to consult with a roofing professional to determine the best option for your specific needs and budget.
Class 4 shingles are a type of residential roofing shingle that have been tested and rated for their resistance to impact damage. These shingles are designed to withstand hail and other forms of impact better than traditional roofing materials. The benefits of Class 4 shingles include: ,
1. Increased durability: Class 4 shingles are designed to be more durable than traditional roofing materials, making them better able to withstand harsh weather conditions and other types of impact.
2. Reduced maintenance costs: Because Class 4 shingles are more durable, they require less maintenance over time, which can save homeowners money in the long run.
3. Potential insurance savings: Many insurance companies offer discounts to homeowners who install Class 4 shingles because they are less likely to suffer damage from hail and other types of impact.
4. Improved resale value: Installing Class 4 shingles can increase the resale value of a home, as buyers may be willing to pay more for a home with a durable, long-lasting roof. Overall, Class 4 shingles are a good investment for homeowners who live in areas with frequent hail or other types of impact damage, as they offer increased durability and potential cost savings over time.