Residential and Commercial Roofing
Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, and Texas
Welcome to Millennium Roofing! We are a full-service Residential and Commercial Roofing Company company with offices in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, and Texas. Our goal is to provide the best products with the greatest service possible – whether you are seeking a full replacement roofing or home remodeling services – and the best customer service possible in order to establish lasting relationships with our clients.
Here at Millennium Roofing, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can rest assured that you are getting the professional service that you are looking for in a Residential or Commercial Roofing Company.
Millennium Roofing was founded on the core principles of Honesty, Integrity, and Quality Workmanship. Our focus is and always has been, on providing our customers with the best contracting services possible. It is because of these principles we go above and beyond to provide services that our clients can depend on.
Our goal is to distinguish ourselves from other roofing and construction companies. To do this, we have staff with specialized experience and training to address the unique needs and challenges that residents face.
Platinum Preferred Contractor Requirements
In order to maintain a rigorous program, Owens Corning screens applicants at all levels of program membership. This is especially true for applications for the Preferred Contractor and Platinum Contractor programs. In order to be considered for these programs applicants must:
- Be a member of the Owens Corning Contractor Network
- Carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Hold licenses and other insurances as required by local, state or federal law
- A business credit rating that is satisfactory to Owens Corning and/or its affiliated entities
- Have passed an installation workmanship inspection (Platinum consideration only)
Our residential roofing professionals work closely with you to completely understand all of your requirements, needs, and budget before we start your project. Based on the expertise of our professionals and the information you provide us, we come up with an estimate that is calculated for each individual client like you. Give us a call today for a better home tomorrow!
Your home is one of the largest investments you’ll make. It is also arguably the most important part in keeping the things you treasure from the outside elements. Unfortunately, most people don’t pay attention to the roof until there’s a problem. With a simple inspection, a roofing professional can help spot problems while they are small to help prevent big losses.
The Skilled team at Millennium Roofing are qualified to help you choose the best roofing materials so that your roof can withstand the elements and protect your home from leaks and structural damage. They’re also skilled to handle any asphalt, metal or flat roof style home. No matter your roof style, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that our team is on the job, increasing the safety and durability of your roof.
Our premium residential roofing services ensure that your roof is free from leaks and structural damage, and is better prepared to handle regular wear and tear. Don’t wait for your roof to start leaking; give us a call and let us discuss how we can help you.
Our Roofing Professionals are experts in all commercial roofing applications. Millennium Roofing understands the complexities of providing the absolute best in industry commercial roofing installations while ensuring minimal or no impact on your daily operations. Millennium Roofing is your roofer of choice for commercial roofing replacement.
At Millennium Roofing our commercial roofing offers solutions and services for all commercial roofing projects. We are a local commercial roofing company specializing in flat re-roofing and commercial roof repairs. Whether you have an emergency leak that requires immediate assistance or would like to schedule an on-site commercial roof inspection. We install all Commerical Roofing types including TPO, Built-Up Roofing, Metal Roofing, Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing
For us, it’s not just about getting the job completed on time. It’s about making the entire process from start to finish smooth and easy for you. We think communication is the key to any well run commercial roofing project and you should be informed from the beginning.
Call Millennium Roofing for a Commerical Roofing consultation
Hail and Storm Damage
Your roof is your home’s first line of defense against the elements, protecting your loved ones and property. But sometimes even the toughest roofs can’t stand up to Mother Nature. It can be upsetting and frustrating to experience leaks or other roof issues following a severe storm. In many cases, your insurance company will cover the costs for repairs and/or replacement of your damaged roof. We’re here to help make the process as smooth and as stress-free as possible. Contact us today for a no-cost pre-insurance roofing inspection.
The roof is one of the key areas that keep your home or business safe and secure from the elements. When the roof is damaged by inclement weather, such as a hailstorm, what may start out as a small issue can easily turn into a big problem. There are some key signs to look for if you suspect Hail Damage.
If you Suspect Hail Damage After a Hail Storm
Call Millenium Roofing For a Roofing Inspection
- An obvious sign of hail damage is visible on the metal flashing bordering the roof. After a hailstorm, the flashing may show a series of dents in the material.
- The area around downspouts and in the gutters may show evidence of mineral granules that have become detached from the asphalt shingles or rolled roofing. Keep in mind, this may be due to hail or from other issues.
- The direction of the hailstorm is another indicator of where the most damage may be apparent on the roof. With an asphalt covering, the area where the granules have been affected the most will expose the shingle substrate.
- The asphalt material may also show signs of round-shaped, tear-drop shaped, or pitted spots where the hail impacted the roof.
- Damaged or bruised shingles, if not replaced, will eventually become water absorbent funneling water to the underlayment and decking beneath the roofing material.
- Hail also causes cracks within the asphalt shingles and as time passes, water leakage is imminent.