Keep water away from your home’s foundation with a properly working guttering system from Millennium Roofing and Construction! We install heavy gauge aluminum gutters with hidden hanger systems. We offer 5 and 6-inch gutters. Additionally, gutter guards are also available.
Gutters serve different functions to protect your home and household. Some homeowners, however, tend to neglect their importance. Therefore we recommend installing quality gutters to further protect your structure from water damage and leakages.
Importance of a Gutter System
Your gutters are responsible for water management. During a storm, they effectively channel water flow from your roof, through the downspouts, and direct it to appropriate areas outside the home. Consequently without a gutter system, your roof can pick up a bunch of leaves and other debris, therefore causing water to stagnate and overflow. Furthermore this can make your home vulnerable to rotting, rusting, and other damage.
In addition, gutters prevent water from settling around your basement. When water overflows from your roof, it can seep into your foundation and slowly weaken everything that supports your structure.
If your home or business has been damaged by Hail, Wind or Storm contact us today for a free restoration quote
Call or fill out the form below
1. PVC: Polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, is a popular material because it is lightweight, durable, and easy to install. It is also resistant to rust and corrosion, making it a good option for areas with high levels of rainfall.
2. Aluminum: Aluminum is a lightweight and durable material, which makes it a good choice. It is also resistant to rust and corrosion, and it can be easily shaped and cut to fit the contours of most roofs.
3. Cast iron: Cast iron is a traditional material, and it is known for its durability and long life span. However, it is heavy and requires professional installation.
4. Steel: Steel is strong and durable, and it can handle heavy rainfall and snow loads. However, it is prone to rust and corrosion over time.
5. Copper: Copper is a beautiful and long-lasting material, and it adds a touch of elegance to any home. However, it is expensive and requires professional installation.
6. Zinc: Zinc is a durable and corrosion-resistant material that is often used. It has a long life span and can be easily shaped to fit the contours of most roofs.
Each type of guttering has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the right one based on your specific needs and budget.