Vinyl Siding Contractor
When considering the exterior cladding of your home or office, vinyl siding is an option that has been steadily growing in popularity in the United States over the past few years. Since its introduction in the late 1950s, vinyl siding has come a long way in terms of production quality and available colors and styles. It is now one of the most versatile choices available to property owners.
One of the biggest advantages of vinyl siding is the reduction in maintenance requirement versus other types of siding. Additionally, the maintenance required is easy to perform and is as simple as periodically cleaning the exterior of your home with a mild cleaning solution.
Another positive to vinyl siding is its versatility. The wide range of colors and style allow virtually any style to be replicated with an almost limitless color palate.
Vinyl siding has many advantages that make it a fantastic option for exterior cladding:
- Lowest cost per square foot versus other types of exterior cladding.
- Minimal maintenance requirements. Simply wash with a mild cleaning solution at least once yearly.
- Can withstand winds up to 110 miles per hour.
- A wide variety or styles and color can reproduce virtually any design.
- Insulated vinyl can increase energy efficiency of a structure.
- Color is integrated directly into the product during manufacturing. There is no chipping or scratching.
As with any product, there are some disadvantages that should be considered if you are considering vinyl siding:
- Improper installation could lead to water/moisture penetration. Needless to say, this can lead to mold, mildew, and other issues.
- With vinyl siding, you get what you pay for. It is important to select higher quality products to ensure longevity.
- Vinyl siding cannot be painted or stained, which means you cannot change the color of the exterior of your home without changing the siding.
Is Vinyl Siding For Me?
While vinyl siding may not be the perfect choice for every structure, there are a variety of factors that should be taken into consideration including climate, ability of the property owner to perform maintenance, and the overall budget of an exterior cladding project.
For many people, vinyl siding is not only cost effective when installed, but it reduces yearly home maintenance costs as well. This is an important consideration that must not be overlooked when choosing the type of exterior cladding you wish to install.
The Look of Plastic
Although vinyl siding is plastic, it is far from being unattractive. As a matter of fact, products that replicate wood shake are extremely accurate and hard to tell apart from their real wood counterparts!
Vinyl has come a long way since it was first introduced and is now an extremely durable, beautiful, long-lasting product. It is definitely an option that should be given serious consideration when planning an exterior cladding project.
How We Can Help
At Millennium Roofing and Construction, our focus is on providing the best service to our customers. Our primary goal is to ensure that our customers are making the right choice for their needs. We will go above and beyond to provide as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision about your siding needs.
From the initial project planning phase through project completion, you can rest assured that your project is receiving the utmost attention to detail. We pride ourselves on the quality products and workmanship that we offer to every Oklahoma resident and business owner.
Contact us today to discuss your siding needs.